Passionate and excellence driven full stack digital problem solver and user experience designer. Intuitive design talents blended with integrative thinking to conceive unique solutions and concepts that transcend traditional approaches while fully representing all user, business, brand, and market requirements.
- An experience junkie, inciting and nurturing user-centered evolution at every opportunity, and constantly observant for opportunities to innovate or remedy obstacles.
- Rapid visualization and natural problem solving skills combined with the ability to apply user-center principles and approaches for design, branding, and user experience.
- Proven communicator with diverse teams as a catalyst for idea generation and thought leadership.
- Relentless, meticulous, collaborative, and self learner with an deep background using interactive design methods including prototyping, interaction flow, diagrams, architecture, use cases, wireframes, interface specifications, visual graphics design, and front-and-back end user interface programs.
- Broad understanding of technology requirements and capabilities as related to design deliverables.
- Strategy, Vision and Execution
- Brainstorming, Mentoring and Team Collaboration
- Oral, Written and Presentation Skills
- Self Starter and Unconventional Creative Ability
- Innovation and Problem Solving Skills
- User Center Design and Development Methods
- Information Architecture, Interactive Design, Creative Content and Technology
Collaborated and worked hand-in-hand with senior management and development team on common-ground products for the New Development Innovation Department. Selected to lead and develop the company’s most complex and vis- ible projects including research, user requirements and analysis, mock-ups, interactive prototypes, concept develoment, and design solutions for two products lines in conjunction with ongoing day-to-day projects.
- Presented concepts and solutions to C-level executives, director of engineering, and other developers to articulate complex problems and solutions with technically viable alternatives for new product capabilities.
- Managed front-end development of enterprise software including research, architecture design, and innovation to develop a positive user experience with ongoing interface with the back-end production.
- Collaborated with the president to identify goals and concepts for new business presentations in the market.
Projects and Accomplishments:
- Worked closely with an client facing industry expert on a nine-month project that created and designed concept to deliver rate sheet, a cornerstone application that sets the company apart from the competition.
- Storyboarded, wireframed, designed concept, and presented to the entire development group and Director of Engineering, and secured buy-in for the job application builder solution.
- Concepted a new interface process, presented to C-level executives for “buy in” and provided solution that resolved a flawed process in the production pipeline, which was implemented company wide and improved developers environment and efficiencies by 40%.
Lead designer / developer for an Intranet Websites using ColdFusion, DHTML, learner standards compliant XHTML and CSS. Interfaced with stakeholders and worked closely with team of six on all phases of development from discovery to concept design and deployment. Funding ceased in 2005.
Recruited to create the company’s first public website and as well the web application interface for the EnterSpace technology. Applied and prototyped user centered design principles and methods and developed design solutions for the public website, marketing requirements, and application interface designs. Reported to CEO.
- As the company’s lead creative person, collaborated closely with CFO to facilitate ideas into technology.
- Created multi-media presentations for marketing deliverables and Flash based sales presentation.
Identified by “best-in-breed” company for design expertise, which led to a promotion from rapid interactive prototype position to redevelop the company’s website with internal and external business processes.
- Managed and led project from concept through deployment including design and implementation of interactive Internet solutions for the website, and then maintained the site.
- Collaborated with marketing director, vertical leads and divisions, and senior designer, proposed and articulated ideas, and influenced buy in to optimize business strategies, build brand, and ensure usability.
- Produced Web application prototypes from wire frames and graphic comprehensives for usability studies with client feedback for projects with Ford Direct, Mutual of Omaha, and Ford Fleet of Europe.
Designed turn-key Websites for diverse clients including USA Film Festival, KERA (PBS), Quality Cabinets, Abio & Associates and Alliance Française de Dallas
- Managed front-end development, visual design, graphics elements, concepting, storyboarding, prototypes, typography, spatial placement, and visual aesthetics to communicate and implement design ideas.
- Led discovery, identified client needs, developed creative concepts, and presented to clients.
Launched an early website development and online marketing solutions company that worked with diverse-clients ranging from not-for-profit to medium-sized commercial businesses.
Selected Projects included:
- Developed a product driven website with a custom shopping cart that was a forerunner in the industry.
- Conceived and developed a Macromedia Flash presentations for a leading technology company.
Prototyping include: HTML click-throughs, wireframes, storyboards, Keynote, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop mock-ups
Extensive experience in theatre and film production, management and scenic arts including project such as:
- Scenic Artist and Carpenter for the 1998 feature film “What Dreams May Come”.
- Guest Artist Instructor and Technical Director for Sir Francis Drake High School’s Drama Department and the Communication Academy integrated studies program.
- Designer and Technical Director for Stapleton School of the Performing Arts and the San Geronimo Children’s Theatre.
- Scenic Artist and Special Effects for Marin Shakespeare.
- Stage Manager, Grip and Carpenter for animated commercials and music videos at (Colossal) Studio.
- Security Police Specialist at Aviano AB Italy, United States Air Force.